March 29, 2010

Weekend Project

Here's a sneak peak at what I got up to on the weekend.


Another beautiful dress. I just couldn't resist this gorgeous Botanica Collection fabric.  It's just beautiful & fabric feels divine. Oh I love it!! So this time I just knew I'd have to save myself from keeping yet another one of my handmade pieces.  And to make sure it would leave my grasp I knew I'd  have to make it in a size that just would not fit my daughter. Though just the same, I did try squeezing her into it as a top...lol 
Phew!!! It wouldn't fit.  So this gorgeous size 2 dress is now available for sale at www.madeit.com.au/kiddilicious .  There will also be some gorgeous matching hair clips coming real soon.

I hope you all had a magnificent weekend

                         xxx
                     kiddilcious

0 comments:

Post a Comment