March 16, 2010

Sugar & Spice & everything oh so sweet & nice……

Don’t you just love the sweet squeaks of a new born baby, I do. Gets my cluckiness really clucking. A girlfriend had a beautiful baby girl last week & today was Ladies Day to welcome her new daughter into their home. Oh the smells & sounds were just delightful & of course great company, yummy food & the most gorgeous gifts. And so of course this little baby just had to have a kiddilicious pair of bloomers. Luckily I just so happen to have had a pair of new born bloomers already made up. tehehehehe…..



But this morning I decided that I needed to add a little something, so I busily got started on embellishing a little singlet with the baby’s first initial to go with it. So here is the end result.







This gives me such great pleasure to sew from the heart & just for love.
xxx
Kiddilicious

0 comments:

Post a Comment