January 19, 2012

Rompers In Season

This season ~ Summer 2011/2012 (southern hemisphere) our department stores & boutiques seem to be teaming to the bream with the gorgeous one piece romper suit.  And why not I say...they're fun, cool & comfortable. So how lucky was I when I stumbled across a fabulous etsy store that sold totally gorgeous handmade patterns. HEAVEN!!!  I love ALL of Alisha's patterns & you can find them here at pinkpoodlebows


Here is one of Pink Poodle Bows Patterns that I made.  Of course I had to add some extra touches to make it more my own & give it that vintage feel.  Here's my Daughter wearing the latest Romper:


This represent so much of Kiddilicious & I just love it.  You can see more of these that I have made on my kiddilicious facebook page.  So be sure to pop on over, I'd love to see you there.

Kiddilicious xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment