December 16, 2010

Bella's 5th Birthday

MY BIRTHDAY GIRL




So lets back track a few months....

In May I had the pleasure of celebrating my daughters 5th birthday. This year she started prep & turning 5 to me is a pretty big deal, like a little milestone. Now as time was an issue I was originally going to do something simple, like having it at McDonald's. But for those of you who know me really well, knows it’s just NOT in my blood to do that. Like I said, turning 5 is kind of special to me so how could I bring myself to celebrate in any other style but my own. So with no real time up my sleeve I had to get cracking. I ended up deciding on a party in the park. The night before poured with rain in typical sunshine coast fashion….panic stricken I had a girlfriend frantically checking the park grounds for suitability & muddiness & searching for another venue. But will another venue being not an option at such short notice we were then fortunate enough to have luck on our side. As typical again & also true to the coast, by 10am the weather had cleared. The clouds moved on & the sun was shinning…Yippee!!!
The morning was a success with 23 happy children enjoying face painting, bubbles, yummy food, climbing the towers & belting the piƱata.
Here are a few pics to share of her special day

OUR BIRTHDAY PICNIC TABLE

BUNTING & TISSUE POM POMS MADE BY KIDDILICIOUS

A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS FOR THE CAKE




0 comments:

Post a Comment