November 19, 2012

Oh Deer ~ is it Christmas!

As some of you be aware, this year kiddilicious has been sitting on the back burner due to a year full of illnesses & sadness.
Well as the year is nearing to an end I'm doing my best to put the year behind me & move onwards & upwards.  With this in mind I've dug deep to try & find some of that lost mo-sew & get back some of that inner inspiration; and what better season to do that, but Christmas.

So modifying my original Dolls and Daydreams  Pattern, I created the spirit of Christmas with my Oh Deer Christmas Reindeer's.   Here's a little clip of them bringing on their Christmas Cheer.  What do you think?
You can find out more about the kiddilicious reindeers & stay up to date with the latest happenings by clicking here: Kiddilicious




Here's a line up of my girls






And now my gorgeous boys





I am also happy to report that all Reindeer's have  been happily adopted out & the feedback has been that all deer's have been very well received & they are all behaving themselves.  

Merry Chriistmas

Love Kiddilicious xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment