February 28, 2010

Welcome to everything **Kiddilicious**

Well, here goes nothing : /
Hi my name is Ingrid & I've finally got the nerve to start this blog...YIKES!!!!
Ok, so a little about me. I am married to a wonderful & supportive man & I'm WAHM with 3 beautiful children. Two boys & one tomboy..lol    And this year all three are at school, giving me the opportunity do something that I love. And what's that???? It's create.  I'm am mostly self taught & LOVE the internet for tutorials. So as a pay it forward I do hope that from time to time I too can add some of my own tutorials. So keep an eye out for that.
Before becoming a Mother I worked as a Cosmetic Consultant & before that as a Merchandiser. So I guess you could say that I've always had an eye for colour & creativeness. I'm a busy person who just can't sit still & has to doing something all of the time. (Hence why I have 3 extremely active kiddies). My relaxation is fabric & craft shopping, researching crafts & fashion & coming up with new idea...(Oh yeah!! & of course a nice Sav Blanc to top it all off)  : )

~ Kiddicious ~

So what's kiddicious all about???
Kiddilicious is where I can let my imagination run free, where I can relax, have fun & think of childhood memeories.
Out of this has came the beautiful La Bella Jewels, Funky Aprons, Gorgeous Hair Clips, Lil Girly Skirts & Buba Singlets & Bloomers.  Kiddilicious just keeps growing & as I have the two most gorgeous boyz I hope to have something that appeals to them in the very near future.
I hope you enjoy following our journey & if you're interested in seeing a little more of kiddilicious please feel free to become a fan on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/kiddilicious/208803755198?v=wall#!/pages/kiddilicious/208803755198?v=wall

Thanks for popping over & visiting kiddilicious

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Yay :D I am your 1st follower :D
Congrats on starting your blog, Sheena xx

kiddilicious by Ingie said...

Yay!! Welcome to kiddilicious. This is all a bit scary. But here we go anyway : )

Post a Comment